Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YOU GOT PUNK'D!

April's Fool! The day to trick people, the day to be tricked, is here! Up till now, I haven't been fooled yet but me and a couple friends fooled our friends! Well, they did. But whatever =)

Sean and MunYee came up with the idea to trick Nadira, this really loud girl in our school. They came up with the idea to pretend to interview her about our school, saying that it was for their BTT2O assignment when actually, Sean was going to put the video on his blog! I can't believe she actually fell for it! It was so funny! She actually sat up straight and put a smile on her face!

After that, me, Sean, Munyee, Manda and Chu Ching went into a room to look at the video. We were laughing the whole time! OMG. It was so funny! We can't believe she didn’t thought that it would be a joke!

Then we went up to her, still recording, to let her know that it was an April's Fool trick. She was shocked and laughing all the time!

To check out the video, go to www.sean5c.blogspot.com Well, that is if he'd already posted the video! Haha!

Sean has also told about EVERYONE that he likes Amanda. Hey, it's April's Fool la. Besides, we all already know who you REALLY like okay! =D

For lunchtime we had pasta..it was yummy. I really mean it =) As usual, I bought a pack of mini chipmores and we ate it. Me and Amanda spent 25 minutes in the bookshop today! We bought so many things like portfolios and cards. I bought a portfolio for Careers and some cards for my Sandakan friends.

And now I'm bloggin! =)

Can't wait to see the video go on Sean's blog!

No comments: