Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am human. I have a mixture of combined emotions.

I just can't explain it. You make me feel useless.
The words you use. Breaks my heart and I hope you never appear in front of me.
You can judge me but please don’t do it in front of me.
I understand that I am not the best, I am not perfect. I have my flaws.
I understand.
I don’t need you to remind me of that.


Shit. Shit happens. That's what it is about. All my life I've always hated competitive people. Competing about whose hair was better, who was skinnier, more clever, or who is more cooler. It's a shame to admit it but I will admit it, I just don't have the strength to take all these stress.

One of the greatest fear of mine, is knowing that I am being compared. It's the worst feeling ever, I can tell you. When there is pressure for you to do better and to be someone you are not. Fuck the person who created all this chaos.

I heart you. It’s just one of those things that you don’t say everyday.
I'd be with you forever. I'd grow old with you.

At night I cry to myself. I can't believe where I am now.
I know I can be fragile, a drop of tear showed me how fragile I can be.
Sometimes, I feel like pulling the trigger at myself.
The one way to end everything.

Oh, wouldn’t that be great.

No comments: