Monday, April 28, 2008

Why la Why laaaa!!!

Hi. I'm still in school now. I am just adding some effects and transitions to my group's music video. It was all going well until ..UNTIL! I don't freaking know what happened and all the videos are all "X". It's as though my com can't read the videos. But the videos are in movie format what, why cannot? And I did twice already okay! DAMN I AM SO FREAKING PISSED!

This music video is like, due on Wednesday which is just 2 days apart! And to top it all, I did not have a good sleep last night! Woke up in the middle of the night and can't sleep for an hour or so.


DAMNIT.


But I did have fun while shooting the video. It is going to be so good! I want the video to be perfect and nice, and I will get what I want. Sure of that.


Sorry if I sound like a bitch, but I am just so pissed. When I get pissed, I tend to ruin everyone else's day. Whatever, we're all in this together wat.


Gotta continue shooting the video again tomorrow. Blasting my music now. I don't care if the other students are here. I am pissed. Anyway, tata.


Gottago back to my hostel now.




DAMNIT DAMNIT.






No comments: