Saturday, April 26, 2008

SIS Open Day


SIS Open Day is finally here. All students were supposed to go to school and help out but obviously not everyone went. I had to go since I was going to perform my erhu. However, I helped Pauline, who works in the administration office at SIS, with the registration. I was doing headcounts , counting who was coming and all those. Not bad, actually. A lot of people came even though we didn’t quite reached our goal of 200 people.


At 12, me and Syeyi went to this one room to practice. I was practicing my erhu and she was practicing her singing and guitar. The performance went really great and I wasn’t as nervous as I thought I would be so that was really great. A lot of people complimented us performers so we were quite happy.


Right after the performance, most people went home and me, Syeyi and Chu Ching went to Pyramid. We actually walked there. God, it was like hell. It was sooooo hot and I swear I can even feel like my legs are on fire. We went there just to get some food from McDonald's and then walked back under the blistering heat. Again. I was almost dying and since the other two were having ice cream, I think they were quite ok. But I was not having ice cream, I was having fries instead. -.-


I stayed back with some friends and had some fun. We were crazy like animals. But we had fun. Me and my other friends helped the teachers to clean up and rearrange the whole school. -.- Tough job, LOL.




And lastly,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEILING!!!!


Pei Ling is one of my best friends in my previous school. Hope you have a really great day!




LOVE ANITA

No comments: