Friday, April 4, 2008

The Scavenger Hunt of SIS =)

BLING AND SPARKLING! =)

Ah,last friday was Black Day. Today, it was BLING BLING DAY! I'm loving all this dressing-up Fridays. Today was so fun and interesting-everyone, well, not everyone but mostly everyone, were dressed in baggy jeans or shorts. The only "bling" I was this really shining bracelet and my silver earrings, so I paired them up with a t-shirt that says "Favorite Girlfriend" and a black shorts.

Like last Friday, classes were cut short because of the activity that will be conducted after lunch. We did Skytrek last week and today we had a scavenger hunt. We were divided into groups of three. I ended up in a group with ChuChing and Jin~at least I am quite "friend" with them =)

Each group were given a list of what was to be find all around the campus. We also had to did things like recording the team members doing cartwheels and taking pictures of Mr Owen crying. =) That's right. We had to run all around campus and that was soooo fun ..until when it started raining. =( But, I still had fun.

My group even went to some of the uni students and asked for their help for some of the trivia questions. Haha..It was really fun!

I remember there was this part where they wanted us to take a picture of a hanging chicken. For that, I went into this cafeteria and askedthe workers there to hang a roasted chicken so I can take a picture -_-

Overall, it was a great day =) Henry's group got first so they'll have a small pizza party on Monday. shucks! =)

I <3>

No comments: