Thursday, April 24, 2008

Family-tagged :D

    I got tagged by my brother today and so here it goes. Read the rules carefully and then do the tag!


    Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.



    1. What have you realized recently?

    I've realized that I've actually changed, for the better. I'm in a different environment now and surrounded by all kinds of people, I've changed a lot and I can easily relate to people now.


    2. Have you touched a female (Human) breast before?

    What do you think? I'm a girl myself. :D


    3. Do you believe in The Secret?

    I don't know much about it but I listened to it once and I thought it was quite nice.


    4.What is one of the things that you like about yourself?

    The fact that I am always positive and even if I am not, I tell myself that I don't have to be perfect. I like the fact that when I make a decision, I fight until I get my way.


    5. If you can have want 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

    Tough one. I'd like to live the life of a heiress. ; )


    6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?

    …Isn't that science? Of course!


    7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?

    I've worked hard to have confidence in myself and who I am, I don’t want to lose that.


    8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

    It is quite a lot but I would save it for the future. Maybe donate just some to charity. :D


    9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?

    I'm not the kind of person to make the first move.


    10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you

  1. He's always been protective of me and letting me know that I can depend on him
  2. Changed a lot of the AKLTG camp in 2006, and he is very motivated..
  3. He's my brother, I'm proud of him. His guitar skills. Oh, he's very talented and quite a wise person.

    11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half.

    LOL, I'd say that appearance is of course what I look pay attention at most but I would say that my other half would have to be really patient with me because I'm really unpredictable and I'm the kind of person that always wants to be right. I also like to be treated like a princess so I would say that my other half would have to be a really great person to have those requirements.


    12. Which type of person do you hate the most?

    People who aren't confident in themselves and people who always put themselves down.


    13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

    I'd rather people point it out to me so I can improve. But the people should know the right way to point it out to me.


    14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

    The fact that I have a purpose in my life. :)


    15. Are you a shopaholic or not?

    I can be but not for clothes. For magazines and CDs.


    16. If your house burned down, what is the one thing you'd save from your room?

    Just one? Nah, I'd save my wallet, my friends' presents and my stuff toys.


    17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?

    To be able to accept my flaws.


    18. What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?

    My friend and her new boyfriend. Never thought they would be together.


    19. What do you love doing most when you are free?

    I read books or listen to music.


    20. Do you think it's good to be a girl?

    I'm not really those good girl kind of person but it is better to be a bit of both, good and bad.




    I tag:

    Denise

    Simon

    Anson

    Cathz

    Choc

    Sean

    Munyee

    Chu Ching


    My question is number 4 by the way. Just got back from bowling an hour ago and it was fun! Tomorrow is Cultural Day and since I have nothing to wear, I'd have to wear my uniform. Oh, and tomorrow the whole school is going trekking!

No comments: