Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged by Simon :)

Hey hey! :D
Ah, study break now :)
The new Korean girl, Christine, is real nice!
I got tagged by SImon, his very own original tag!

1. What is your favorite pastime?

Definitely sleeping and going online :)

2. How do you get involved in your pastime the first place?

Um, just do it?

3. What is the first thing you'll do if you are your English teacher?

Haha, let the students have 15 mins of reading time!

4. What do you cherish the most?

WHAT?. -.- I don't cherish a "what", I cherish "who"s. Family and friends! :)

5. Describe your mum in not more than 10 words.
Loving, beautiful, strong, great determination, brave, I heart her, kind, never gives up

6. If you have 2 hours of free airtime, who would you call?

I'd probably buy magazines instead.

7. What is the biggest present you got?

The turtle by Heng :)

8. If a friend proposes to you, who would it be? (Must be of opposite sex).
Ah, You know I know la.

9. How do you feel about this tag so far?

ORIGINAL :)

10. What super power do you wish to possess?

Uh, the ability to fly and be invisible.

11. What is your favorite food?

Don't have one. But I like pizza

12. What is your favorite drink?

I drink water most of the time.

13. What is your favorite English word?

Probably SWEAR WORDS.

14. Give five reasons for your life.

  • Family
  • Friends
  • Loved one
  • Myself
  • I have goals in my life.

15. SpongeBob SquarePants or Patrick Star?

No thanks -.-

16. Squidward Tentacles or Eugene Krabbs?

-.-

17. What is your favorite musical instrument?

Drums

18. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say, "Ah!"?

The Koreans in my school. That's what they ALWAYS say.

19. Are you opening more than one tab right now?

Uh .NO

20. What news do you think is THE news?

Everyone. I love gossips. So EVERYTHING is news to me :)

21. How long have you been blogging?

Since January 08

22. Do you wear glasses?

Yeap, and proud of it. :) I just look better with glasses.

23. Describe your house in six words.

Big, homey, comfortable, cosy, nice, special.

24. What is the first thing you do if I give you a hammer?

Hold it. Waiting for someone to let me hit them

25. Who do you miss the most right now?

Aiya, you know I know la

26. Whose eyes do you wish to have?

I can see, and I love what I see. I love my eyes. :)

27. When do you want to go to Paris?

Uh, why would I wanna go there?

28. What is the color of your laptop or computer?

Grey-silver...



LOVE ANITA

No comments: