Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Laughter, Disappointment - All we need is just someone to encourage us

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS NANCY!

&

HAPPY EARTH DAY!



Yeap, it's Ms Nancy's birthday today. FIY, Ms Nancy is my Careers teacher whom I didn’t really like at first but I do now! We surprised her just before lunch when ALL SIS students came into her classroom and gave her a big present we all did for her. We all wrote short messages for her and Munyee, Sean and Chu Ching pasted it all on this board. She sure was happy and her jaw was dropping all the time. Ms Rani went up to her, said "Happy Sweet Sixteen" and gave her a big hug. =)


Sean, Amanda and I also went to the Uni bookstore during lunchtime because he wanted to get a knife. And all he got was a plastic knife . =.=" I'm not sure if that was what he was looking for but it sure was funny. All the way back we were talking about stabbing people we hate, and Sean and Amanda said who they wanted to stab. Then when we were back in school, Sean was like, "the knife cannot stab her, she's too fat". HAHAHA. "her" = anonymous :)


My band got a HUGE disappointment today. We wont be able to perform on Saturday and instead have to come up with another idea. An idea that only consist of 3 people from our band. Yeah, I do agree that we should have planned everything earlier. But Miss Litman made everything so much more complicated and got us so stressed. Almost the whole of French class today, she was "lecturing" us. DAMN. She's REALLY lucky that Syeyi, Syuyi and I are so patient. She was saying all sorts of things and I felt more mad I really wanted to quit this whole performing thing.


Then right before the 3 of us went home, we met Miss Rani and she made everything so much better. She told us to do our best and that we can do it. SO MUCH MORE THAN MISS LITMAN. When she left, I told Syeyi and Syuyi that I felt MUCH more better and they agreed too. But I really don’t want what happened to get in my way. There are better things to focus on.


I've forgotten to include TWO MAJOR THEORIES that my friends made. They created it, and they live by it.


"Your butt will sag if you sit a lot"

  • Syuyi

Because Amanda thinks my fingers are wrinkly, she said,


"You should play the speed typing thing more, then your fingers won't be so saggy because it'll get exercise"


=.="


Anyway, one more thing I want to add. When me and Amanda went to the toilet during study break, something happened. We went in and there were two cubicles that we only use. And since I was faster and one of it was taken, I rushed in the empty one and Amanda was left waiting. Since I just went in to put on my lip gloss, I didn’t really use the toilet and the toilet seat was still closed, just like how it had been when I went in. Chu Ching was in the other cubicle and when I went out, Amanda was like "What you doing? EI…….Help me lift up the toilet seat!!!" =.= " Then Chu Ching came out and said that she was only making a phone call.


Then Amanda said…


"I thought why so funny, I don’t hear any pee sound"


HEEHEE!

No comments: