Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trespassing heh heh

Hello! *waves*














Anita's sister here heh heh. Don't know what's wrong with her internet -_-;; Can post photos in school but not from home? Hmm.. something's not right.

But oh wells, this gives me the chance to *ahem* masuk her blog. Maybe there's some secret posts that I don't know of. Omgosh, cunning cunning.

Miss you lah girl.

Okay, the photos.

I takut I blabbed away, forgetting to post her photos then mati -_-;;



















































AHH!! Your Forever 21 jacket!! I want one too >:(














Prettyyy!!



































THE Girl and her DRUMS babbeeey!!

Goshhhh, fungus!! I need sister2sister talk like right now. Dammit! Miss camwhoring with you lahh. And please please please DELETE that fugly photo of me!


XOXO girl!

No comments: