Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday

The computer is having some problem so I can't really upload any pictures :(
But I will as soon as I can :D
*Just found out that Simon had a blog, I'll go read his blog tomorrow!!!*

Today was sooooo shitty. :( There were two teachers nagging at me and Amanda and to top it all, this guy in school is so freaking annoying. Shit. Not a fun day at all. :(
Damn, they don't deserve to be posted in my blog.

ANYWAY.
Sean, Munyee, ChuChing and the other Grade 11 had this assignment where they had to tape/ record our school and students to promote SIS. There was this video where I looked so freaking blurred! I hope Sean doesn’t post it in his blog. But then, who knows what he'll do -.-
Aiya. I definitely looked really blurred. :(

Tomorrow is Theme Day again! This time the theme is The 70's. ah, Not sure if anyone would wear anything like The 70's. :S HAHA. And for the activity we are going to play Frisbee. Should be fun. I never got to play it before. :D Can't wait for tomorrow!

We watched the first Spiderman movie today in English class. We watched it for a whole hour and the classroom was dark and Karlynn was resting. HAHA. Hope she doesn't see this :)
Since the Grade 11 were having break that time, Sean came in and watched Spiderman too. -.- He was telling me like, what the next scene will be and stuff. HAHA. But the movie was OK, I guess. :)

I'll update and post pictures when I can and when non-shitty things happen -.-

(",) ANITA

No comments: