Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Remember to COVER UP :D

HEEHEE. Just had dinner. :)
I just wanted to post something random.

IT COULD BE A SICK POST, SO PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF XX GET OUT OF MY BLOG!

So when I was in Sunway Pyramid yesterday with me parents and brother, we were looking around for a place to eat and then me and my bro went to watch the people there ice-skate. We actually watched from the second floor.

Then I saw this girl, who was wearing real short jean skirts, skating, not. WALKING around. It was obvious that she doesnt know how to skate. But I am proud of her to see that she still kept walking around the skating ring.

Anyway, me and my brother kept looking at her. NO WE WEREN'T ATTRACTED TO HER. We just wanted to see what would happen next.

SHE FELL~! SHE FELL~! SHE FELL~!
It was soo damn funny and at the same time, pity her!~ Me and my brother saw what she was wearing. UNDERWEAR, I mean. LOL. OMG. And the way she fell, I suddenly feel so bad :(

HAHA.
Pity my bro for having to see that MEMORABLE SCENE too. :D

No comments: