Saturday, April 19, 2008

Trees cutter -.- I hate you.

I hate noise. Oh yea. :(


Right now there's these people cutting down the trees next to my hostel and it is so damn noisy. It's been going on since this morning. Each time they cut down a tree successfully, they cheer -.-

Anyway, just got back from band practice. This time, it was worse than our first one. Have no idea why but I still think that we did ok. Oh, and we're called Rhetoric. Syeyi made up that name :)


I arrived first then I saw Min Young. Syeyi and Syuyi were a bit late cause there was a jam. But since we were a bit early me and Min Young went to get some stuff to eat.


Then Jin sms-ed Min Young. She told me Jin had been calling her every night after 12. AHHAHAHAHA. Wonder what's going on?? *SMILE* anyway, I got a tao sa pao. I love paos :D


I am so tired today. So was Syeyi, AND Syuyi. When I was in their car, I was closing my eyes and so were they. Everyone seemed tired today …


I got to speak with Phoebe and Simon just now while they were having lunch..IN SANDAKAN. Damn, miss them lots. Won't be long till I get back to SDK!


Eh, why they all stop cutting the trees already one? -.-

Drinking water there pula…..


AHHHHHH. Homework. -.-

I have to create an informational poster on WORLD WAR II for English. -.-


And they start cutting the trees again.


I am so easily annoyed today.OOOOOOOOOH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT




No comments: