Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tagged =)


Ah, here's the tag I got by Jacky. Haha, I didn’t know he tagged me. Sorry, Jacky, but here it is!

-DearDiary-
Name : Anita Teh Huizi
Nickname
: Anitot, Tata, Tottie =)
Name you wish you had : I love my name.
What do people normally mistake your name as : Anita'h" and "eh"nita
Birthday : 23 July 1992
Birthplace : Sandakan
Time of Birth : sometimes in the morning
Single or taken :Taken
Zodiac sign : Leo and Cancer. Not sure.

-HowILook-
How tall are you : Last time I measured, around 158-160 cm
Wish you were taller :Definitely.
Eye color : Dark brown
Eye color you want : Hazel
Natural Hair color : Dark brown
Current Hair color : Dark brown, white and a little gold
Short or long hair : Long
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : No
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : Getting a fringe
Glasses or contacts : Glasses.
Do you wear make-up : Yeah.
Ever had hair extensions : Nah. Don't see any benefits if I get it.
Paint your nails : Of course la.

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes : Dark brown
What color hair : Natural, black
Shy or Outgoing : Shy
Looks or personality : Both, definitely.
Sexy or Cute : Cute
Serious or Fun : Fun =)
Older or Younger than you : Older.NEVER younger.
A turn on : Personality =)
turn off :hm ..

This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates : Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke : Dun like BOTH
Rap or Rock : Rock.
Relationship or One night stand : OMG, where is this going?
School or Work : SCHOOL
Love or Money : I’d have money .haha
Movies or Music : Music. And Movies.
Country or City : I prefer City
Sunny or Rainy days : Rainy days WITHOUT any thunder
Friends or Family : Family. And Friends

-HaveIEver-

Lied - Done it.
Stole something - Yes, a friend's eraser in primary school.
Smoked - No thanks
Hurt someone close to you - Yes
Broke someone's heart - Yes
Had your heart broken - No
Wondered what was wrong with you - Every once in a while
Wish you were a prince/princess - Erm. I hate fairytales.
Liked someone who was taken - No, I think.
Shaved your head - Shit. NEVER.
Been in love - Yeah ?
Used chopsticks - Dun know how to
Sang in the mirror to yourself - No!

-WhatILike-
Flower
- Erm, anything
Candy - I like chocolates more
Song - Emo songs.
Scent - /
Color - Pink, Turquoise, Light Blue .
Movie - A LOT
Singer - I have a lot
Word - Cheh.
Junk food - French Fries
Website - YouTube
Location - Somewhere I feel comfortable
Animal - Cute ones only.

-IAmRandom-
Ever cried over someone - Yes
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - Thinner and better skin.
Do you think you're attractive -Yes.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - A Cinderella Story
Do you play any sports - No. I just do things like rock-climbing and outdoor stuff.

I don't wanna tag anyone and I am not gonna post the rules..cause it doesn’t really have any rules.

LOVE

No comments: