Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mum and I :)

My mum is finally here! Oh yay!! Me and my mum just ate some durians and chit-chatted =)
Anyway, we spent half the day at Sunway Pyramid today. Not any exclusive shopping, just getting things that we needed. =)

But ah, we had Pizza for tea break-dinner and I miss the salad soooo much! We ordered a personal Hawaiian Chicken pizza and we both ate 2 slices. Great moment. Eating pizza with my mum and listening to her talk about what happened in LCCT when she had just arrived. +D

Then we walked around Pyramid and went to cosmetics shops, fashion shops and just normal shops. We went into shops like Quicksilver-Roxy and Forever 21. Forever 21 is my all-time favorite shop ever. Thanks to my sis for introducing the shop to me =)
Anyway, I got a guitars-jacket from Forever 21 and my mum got this green-gold top which was really cool! I love the jacket! Oh yeah, I also got myself this really cute ring from Diva.

Halfway through our shopping, me and my mum also came across these two belly dancers. And one had a live snake around her neck! Too bad I didnt have my camera with me :(
But their dancing was really great!

We also came across Anna Sui and I got myself a lip gloss =) And I'm happy. =)

Anyway, I feel so tired now but it was a great day. Gonna meet my bro tomorrow..YAY!!!!!Can' wait laaaa!

LOVE

No comments: