Monday, April 21, 2008

Speed type fun! =)


AH. I am so having fun with the speed typing game. Okay, it is not really a game but it is fun. Amanda introduced it to me =) the first time I played it, which was in English class, my result was that I type 67 words per minute. And Amanda is now angry because she's typing slower and slower. LOL.


It is sooo fun and Sean started it all. Then Amanda. And now me. I just played it three times in a row justnow and I improved each time I played. Well, I improved by just one word but at least it's an improvement LAH. At first it will 76, then 77, then 78.. BUT THEN IT WENT BACK TO 73 AGAIN.


We had sweet and sour chicken for lunch and I think it was okay. =) Then Munyee had most of the students go in Math class to do something. Turned out it will be Ms Nancy's birthday tomorrow so MunYee wanted us to write some message to her on some cards. I wrote 2 cards! Can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow. =)


Something happened justnow. When I told Syafiqah something, it all seemed like déjà vu. Haha. It was so scary but exciting. Except the fact that I dreamt of it before, then it happened. -.- SO COOL!


Anyway, I wanna get back to the speed typing thingy now.AHAHA. Thanks to Amanda I got addicted. A new game to kill boredom! =)




LOVE ANITA

No comments: