Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today.

HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT. =)
My parents and brother are going to Penang tonight, my father actually came from Sandakan to KL this morning and now he is already flying to Penang to see his father. So great. :D
Anyway, they'll be coming back to KL on Saturday. It'll be great to see them again. It WAS great seeing them again now but again, those little silly arguments still appear. Like when my mom told me to sweep my floor and stuff. But I know it's all for my good. :)

Anyway, today was Parents-Teacher Day. Classes were cut short again. Each class only lasted for 50 minutes. But everything went well and great. After lunch, parents started showing up and then the whole "meeting-with-the-teachers" thing started. Some of my friends were nervous but I was quite calm and just listened to music on YouTube. Ahaha.

It was raining heavily when my parents arrived my school. After hugging my dad, he showed me his new camera. LOL. My dad seemed to love cameras a lot =) Then I camwhored a while and just took a picture. :D

The meetings with all teachers were great EXCEPT for Mathematics. Shit. It was like, all teachers were praising me and then Maths, it wasn't all good news at all. :( And to top it all, Ms Kym, the Maths Teacher, called me "Amanda" TWICE in front of my parents and me. =.=
Some teachers do get me and Amanda confused. Our names, I mean. -.-

But the others were really great. It was great to know that I am doing well in most classes and the teachers had really good impressions of me =) I gotta work harder nowww! I'm soooo close to getting straight A's !!

GOSH. RAINING AGAIN. Aiyoo..
Okay, post again next time!

ANITA

No comments: