Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sean's Tag

Ahaha. Another ORIGINAL tag, this time by Sean.

Haven't been able to see or talk to him much lately. He's real busy now :D

But here it goes!

1. What is your up coming birthday wish?

I want a new phone but it seems too good to be true. Just people wishing me would be good. :)

2. Who do you wish was beside you right now?

Family and friends. I wish they will ALWAYS be beside me.

3. In a split second, write the first phrase that comes to your mind.

I don’t wanna do the presentation alone!

4. Write the phrase in which you live by.

Unique-That's me

5. What would you do if one day you woke up and found out you were a homosexual?

I'd do my best to accept myself. -.- WHAT??!!!!

6. What turns you on in the opposite sex / or in the same sex if you're homo?

WHAT THE. Erm. -.- APPEARANCE N PERSONALITY

7. What turns you off in the opposite sex/ or in the same sex if you're a homo?

RUDENESS. I HATE RUDE PEOPLE.

8. Write a shout out to all your friends.

I'd give them each a shout out secretly. AHAHA.

9. What have you regretted thus far in your life?

A lot of things.

10. What do you wish you can change?

Things I cant change I want to change.

11. Relationship or being single? why?

PASS.

12. What feeling do you hate the most?

Stressed and the feeling of being left alone.

13. Do you wish you were an only child?

NO.

14. What is on your mind?

IDK.

15. What's your "stress-reliever"?

Music, DEFINITELY.

16. Who do you wanna stab?

The bitches in class S3A in YuYuan now. I want to be specific :)

17. Among your friends and family that have left, who do you miss the most?

Each of them are special n important to me.

18. Do you like to irritate your siblings until they feel like slitting ur throat 4000 times?? why?

Haha. Yeah, I love irritating them but I wouldn’t want them to feel like slitting my throat -.-

19. Who do you wish you've never known?

I'm glad I've met all the people I've met.

20. Describe yourself in point-form

  • Highly demanding
  • Unpredictable
  • Lame when telling jokes
  • Have expectations
  • Fun
  • Loves camwhoring.

No comments: