Saturday, April 26, 2008

How to see my blog?

Okay. So this conversation happened at 8.43 pm when I was talking to my mum on the phone. She was at home while my brothers and his friends were having their BBQ downstairs. She wanted to see my blog so she called me to get the link.


*After SPELLING my link to her….*


Mum: So I go to Internet Explorer issit?

Me: Yea, then you type my link lah.

Mum: ok..wait ar.. w.w.w. … I … dash..am …dash..blurrr..blog b-l-o-g- spot s-p-o-t-.com c-o-m .. Ei, but how come so many things came out one?

Me: No mummy. You go to the Desktop and click on Internet Explorer.

Mum: Oh, ok..so I type "Desktop" in there issit.? Ok ar..

Me: HUH??WHAT MUMMY NOOOOO!!! You know desktop or not? You dont type it. It is the background! A lot of things one eh..got Internet Explorer and the mails all those one eh.

Mum: Huh..which one?

Me: Duuuuuu..you know, when you on the computer, then you type your password. Then you see the background is green color that one? That is the DESKTOP mummyyyyyyy!

Mum: Oh I see. Okok

Me: Then you click on Internet Explorer …what page is it?

Mum: The..yahoo! Something.

Me: Ah, ok, so the link is www.yahoo.com right? So you highlight then type my link.


*After that…*


Mum: AH, can can! Ah, I can see you sitting down..ah yaya I can see you..Ah yaya

Me: Okay mummy. You see under My Friends got Denise and Jiansheng they all right? So if you click on their names you can go to their blog also.

Mum: AH, icic.

Me: If you want to their blogs with my blog still there, you right click on their names and then go "Open Link in New Tab" or "Window" la.

Mum: Wait ah..I try. Eh, how come straight away go to their blog? Your blog not here already?

Me: =.= Okay, mummy you click "Back" . The arrow up there..can see?

Mum: AH, can..ah yeah, your blog here again.

Me: Yea, ok. You TRY again. Right click and see.

Mum: Oh, "Open Link in new Window" issit? Justnow I just clicked "Open"

Me: =.="

Mum: OK, but their blog overlap your blog.

Me: YALAH….because new window mah..

Mum: Oh okok *laughing*

Me: *Laughing* can already right?




CONTINUOUS LAUGHTER.


I actually got the permission from my mum to post this. LOL


I LOVE YOU MUMMY AND PAPA

No comments: