Friday, April 18, 2008

I finally found myself.


Ooh. Today was Beach Day, but obviously bikinis weren't allowed- so today, almost all students were wearing board shorts and slippers. Well, I wore this new shorts which my mum bought for me when she was in Penang. Karlynn said she liked it. Then I wore my Oreef slippers that I wear in the hostel.


The other Math group in our class had a test today. They said it was hard. I believe all of them don’t like Ms Kym now. :D


For lunch we had rice, chicken and potatoes. I wanted more potatoes but I didn’t get more. :(

Then, Sean, Munyee, Iz, Amanda and I sat together and we got a plate full of chickens and potatoes. HEHEHE.


There wasn’t any activity today except for a fire drill. This guy called Mr Simon something from the uni came and gave us a talk on safety. And fire. He taught us how to use the fire extinguisher and all. Then, we "toured" around our own school. -.- he showed us all the fire extinguishers and sprinkles and others. It was kinda interesting but at the same time a bit boring.


There was this part where Mr Simon showed us how to use the fire extinguisher and he was pointing at this guy called Shankar, who was trying to get away. And Mr Simon said,


"Don't worry, I am NOT GOING TO SHOOT".


Sean and I laughed immediately because we straightaway thought about ..uh-um. ADULT STUFF. Sean and I seemed to be the only ones who got it -.- We really ARE sick people. :)


Then Sean got this book from Karlynn which was about love. He was flipping through some of the pages and decided to stop at Page 248, and he saw two paragraph about the lovers DOING IT. He showed Munyee and I was curious too. So I read too. :D




AND..




Me, Munyee, ChuChing and Iz were playing a game. From 2.30 to 4, we werent supposed to talk but to use only hand language. MunYee lost first, then ChuChing. Guess who was the winner??


YOURS TRULY!


This whole group of guys were sitting around a table and playing a game. They dropped a pencil and wherever the pencil points at, they have to hit the person. -.- It was so funny and I even got some pictures of them doing it. I cant believe how they gain happiness from playing that, but I laugh at them playing the game. The people who got pointed at were all running around the resource room, running away from those who was going to hit them.


I got back after 4.30 because I went to get Bubble tea with Christine. It is fattening but oh hell.


Oh yeah, I think I have a new mole on my hand. I kept scratching, but it wont go -.-

Mole??

No comments: