Wednesday, April 2, 2008

s.m.a.r.t.s

This is going to be a random post. I'm so bored..and I blame Amanda. She won't be coming to school from today until Friday because she has swimming competition. See, this is the hardest part of being friends with someone who is active in some kinda sports. They are always not beside you in school and you have to look for people to sit with during lunch. =(

AMANDAAAAA!

But anyway, I just did my mathematics homework. Lately I've been doing hw in school, especially maths. This is good cus by the time I get home, I am totally free of hw. =) Syeyi is currently sitting beside me now and doing her music thing. She was laughing justnow because she was listening to Muse Funny Laughter on YouTube. She was laughing like a maniac. Hahaha.

We had Careers just now and it was a good start. The teacher had us filled out this form yesterday based on which part of things we are smart in. Apparently, I was smart in the music part. XD. Then just now she taught us the eight kind of smarts we have. It was really interesting. This should be an interesting class as I will get to develop my interests and find out my abilities. Which will lead to finding the perfect job for me. HAHAHA.

Currently listening to "Qian Nian Lei". It is such a nice song. By Gui Gui and Wang ZI, some people from this Chinese music group. =)

Okay, this is about it. Gonna do some lame things now =)

ANITA

No comments: