Thursday, April 17, 2008

MunYee's Tag

Here's the tag by MunYee. I might have typed something that may offended someone. So that. Just thought that I needed to let you guys know about that someone. AHAHA. No, not a lover or anything -.-

1) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be?

I wish turquoise was a name :)

2) Which do you prefer, white guys/girls or Asian guys/girls?

Asian guys but not too dark, White guys but not too fair -.-

Make sense..??

3) Cat or donkey? (p/s: this is a TRICK question)

-.- I do not like both. LOL.

4) Do you like mathematics?

Right now, NO

5) You are in a lift filled with people; all of a sudden, you farted. Now everyone is wondering

where that smell is coming from. What would you do?

If they look at me, I wont care. Because they wouldn’t know who I am. -.-

6) Why do you think peas taste yucky?

My mouth and stomach do not accept PEAS.

7) Would you wear clothes from the opposite sex?

HUH. As in.??

8) What can't you live without? And please don’t say air.

Dir en grey's Ain't Afraid To Die. DAMN NICE.

9) Are you in love?

Right now. YES. With A LOT of things. :)

10) Which part of your body will you sell?

My legs. Too short. --.

11) What does your hair smell like?

Whn I come out from a salon, my hair smells like a salon. Normally, it will smell that. Pantene?

12) Why do you do tags?

Because you respond to people who molest you. If you don't, they'll come after you.

13) Do you like cartoons?

Cute ones. AHAHA.

14) Who do you think is the ugliest person in your school/college/workplace?

LOL. This is such a mean question. But, in my previous school la. This girl was pretty but she was UGLY in the inside. She's in yy J3A now. Her so call name "Cristy" .

15) Who do you want to hug right now?

I seriously need a hug now!!!!!!!!!!!!

16) Which star/starlet would you sleep with?

I do not like ANY stars at all .-.-

17) Why do you think I asked question number 11?

Haha. Cause you don't have long hair and you wanna know what long hair smells likev :D

18) If someone offers you 1million ringgit to eat shit, would you do it?

Uh. NO LA. Call me STUPID la, but NOOOOOOOO.

19) What is the best and worst feeling in the world?

Discovering love, knowing them you have love, and then losing love

20) What is a ‘siham’ to you?

..what is SIHAM?..





ANITA :D

No comments: