Saturday, September 13, 2008

What was your childhood like?

Mine was really nice and looking back at it now, mine was really stress-free and fun. Every evening I'd go out to our house garden and play throw-ball with my sister, brother, and a friend. Amazing how we'd find just throwing balls to each other so fun. There were times, too, when me and my siblings would do really mean things to our neighbours.

We lived in the middle ( well, you can say middle ) of our "taman". People always said our house was the biggest, that's why it was in the middle of that taman. So there was this house in front of us. We used to play with the kids from that house but one day we fought, and me and my siblings threw rocks from our house to their house. It was so funny. Their grandmother actually came out and shouted at us but she couldnt see us because we were hiding behind our house gate.

Of course, we didnt stop there. Some evenings, me and my siblings would go around our taman on scooters, rollerblades, or bicycles. We were really naughty and if you ask why, I'll say because we'd go around the neighbourhood and ring on almost every houses' bell and sometimes we'd check their letterbox. And I remember once that my sister took a letter from a letterbox. (: Yes, that sister who is in Australia now!

And one time, my sister and brother also tricked our neighbour who was about the same age as them to drinking a cocktail drink they made. They made it out of soap, pepper, and washing liquid. The neighbour actually drank it! XD *papa and mummy, I was not involved in this one*

But it was not us who always had those good times, I remember once that me, my sis, and my brother were going around the neighbourhood. We passed this house and at the same time, they opened their gate. And guess what? About 2 to 3 dogs ran out and started chasing us. I remembered that I was on my scooter and my two other siblings were on their rollerblades. Those two elder sister and brother who were supposed to protect me actually started running and left me there. I remember that I threw the scooter at one side and started running.

But thing was, none of the dogs was even chasing me. -.- So then I stopped and watched my sister and brother got chased. But I forgot how or when the dogs stopped chasing. (:








































Me and my sister when we were younger, and my mum always came up with the best, most creative hairstyle for us. (:

I bet my mum and dad are laughing when they see these two pictures. HAHA. I do not have a picture of me and my brother when we were younger. I mean I do have a picture with him, but it's just not with me now.





















My sister and brother when they were still younger with no muscles or pimples. haha.


Since I was the youngest in the family, I always got away with everything. My parents were sometimes out working, and they left us at home. Man, those younger days, there wasn't one day that me and my siblings did not fight. We'd fight everyday. And when I say fight, I mean we kick, punch, slap, and pinch each other. And I wasn't kidding when I say we had to fight everyday.

I was really annoying, at least to my older siblings. They'd sometimes pick on me and I would cry. Cry for a long time and then I would stop. Then when I see my parents coming back, I'd run to the door and start crying again. Haha, it was so funny. I was so dramatic. -.- Pity my parents who always had to come back and see me crying and then start scolding my brother and sister. But back then, at least things went my way! XD

Oh yea, I remember the punishment my dad would give me and my siblings! We had to write things like "I must not fight with my siblings anymore" on a notebook and have to rewrite that sentence for about a hundred times or so. So we each had our very own notebook in case we need it when we get punishments. :)

I remember a lot of fights between me and my siblings. Being the youngest, of course i was the most manja one. I would cry and sulk and cry. My family gave me the nickname"statue" because when I got angry, I would just stand at one place and not move to anywhere. OMG. (: I would use this really scary glare as though I want to kill people, and stare at whoever that was near me.

I remember one time that I fought with my sister. I stood there crying and not moving as usual, and I think she was scared of getting into trouble or something. She had to go to her room and take something and give it to me. But it was just a small bag lah, so I would stop crying. XD My sister was the one person that can make me not "statue" when I got mad. She would always start comforting me with the words "come lah..." :)






















I hated having this short hair. -.- I remember every morning before I went to school, my mum would help me tie my hair. Then when I became a prefect my hair became MUCH, MUCH shorter. And luckily I do not have those pictures with me. I wont show them to anyone, not even to my future husband man.

Then when we grew a little older, me and my sister woud bully our brother TERRIBLY. We'd sometimes hit and kick him and throw him to the floor, sometimes stepping on him. That time me and my sister had so much fun bullying him. (: But looking back at it now, I beg for my brother's forgiveness. hahaha. :D

And sometimes when we went swimming, our brother would be our very own taxi in the swimming pool! We'd climb and sit on his shoulders and ask him to bring us from one end of the swimming pool to the other end. And when it got too deep, he'd sometimes have a hard time moving in the water, but me and my sisters would still ask him to keep going. OMG........Jianshengggg!! How come you were so...... .so... then??

Like I said, my childhood was really fun! (: Of course, now we've all grown up and are all studying in different places. But we still have fun when we get to see each other. (:

From naughty kids to this!

























When my hair was still ultra-straight.





















Still wearing the Yu Yuan Secondary School uniform with my brother.



Me, my sister, and my brother always have random fun together! One of our hobbies is just experimenting. Experimenting a lot things like:



























The sexy pose.




























The nerdy look.





























The family pose.




























The act-cute pose.

And the last picture --






















From fighting with each other to fighting together to get the first place, and we did it! (:

No comments: