Friday, September 5, 2008






















To you,

I've not known you for a year or long enough to tell you what to do. But what can I do? I see the things you do to yourself that others don't. It's getting to me, too. I want to be there to help you, and I am helping you. It's just that you are not willing to give yourself a chance, an opportunity for you yourself to improve and to grow. I have been there for you for these 3 weeks, but I do not see any improvements. Can you tell me why? What is really bothering you?

Let's just say, I know everything about the problems that you have to be there for you. I understand that you find it hard to open up, to let others come into your life. I have been doing my best to help you, I really have.

I remember the night you called out to me, you told me about your problems. You cried. You broke down. I was there for you. As I held your hand and listened to you and giving you advice, I really felt sad. I felt like I couldnt be there enough for you, even when i had given my best to let you know that you are not alone.

I know how you feel, but not entirely because I am not you, and I had not been in the same place you've been. But I can tell you that I've done things that you're doing now, I thought about things that you are thinking now. Please stop all of it, as I can tell you, they are not healthy at all and do not help you at all.

It hurts me, you know, to see your face everyday. The expression on your face, the hopelessness you show me, and how your failures really have taken control of your life. Like I told you, you can really control yourself and how you want to feel.

It's even saddening for me to hear you say that you are willing to give up your own life. It scares me, it frightens me, it makes me sad. I wanted you to open your eyes and think about the people you have in your life. And I'm now afraid of you, I am sorry to say.

Like I said, I see things that others don't. I see how you cope with your sadness in that scary way. And I am getting sick of it. I do want to be there for you, I really do.

But I'm afraid that you'd hurt me, I am afraid that you'd take out your anger on me. And I really want to get away before something like that happens.



From, me.

No comments: