Wednesday, September 24, 2008


Congratulations to SYEYI and MAKARIOS for winning SIS Idol! (:

I just came back from SIS Idol and it was so much fun and it was so awesome! No, it wasnt some TV show or anything special, but it was an amazing night and sooooo many great performances by the students! I didnt take part in the competition but I performed in a dance that was the opening ceremony for the whole Idol! The dance crew included me, Munyee, Tram, Belinda, Julie, Dat, and Jyang! We were so cool, haha! I had Nadira to video us dancing! (:

The performances, or competition if you want to call it, started after the dance ended. First up was Syeyi and Makarios, and the last one to go on stage was Polly. Polly is this really sweet-looking girl from South Korea. I made a new friend today and it was her. haha. (: She's the one in the first picture with me!

After school we all got so excited! Especially Munyee, LOL. She was nervous about the dance and singing! But at the end she did well in both! ( : Anyhoos, me and her practised our dance for an hour after school and went to the cafeteria to eat. A lot of people were staying back so they all decided to go to the hostel to chillax, bath, and to prepare for tonight.

At the end, there were me, Munyee, Sean, Isaac, Chu Ching, Amanda, Polly, Tram, and Michael who went to chill at the hostel. There were a lot of us and the guards didnt want to let them in, but luckily Mr Hills were present at that time and saved our lives! :)

Anyhoos, we got ready and stuff. Polly drew eye liner for me, Munyee, and Amanda! (: Haha Actually I didnt want to but I was curious. Lol. At one point my tears started to come out cause of the eyeliner and Polly got so shocked. She was asking me if I was okay. XD.

Like I said, the performances were all great and fantastic and so here are some pictures! Not many because my cam ran out of space, I have videos too ok!























Polly and I. After all the eye liner!























Us at the hostel, in my room. :)






















Carmen, Amiera, Lia, and I.




























At the place. Polly on the phone.




























Mark and Sonia, the MCs of the night! :D




























Me and Syeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.





























Haha hey I still remember a LITTLE BIT on how to play the guitar!





























Munyee, me, and Tram.





























Siti, Munyee, me, and Nadira.























We love being cool.






















Amiera, Lia, and Carmen performing "Teardrops on my Guitar"





























Aaron, this amazing amazing amazing guitarist.






















Nadira and I. <3






















Yes people, look here! (:




























Sean and his flat hair. Hair done by Amanda and I. :D























Min Young.
























Ahmad and Hanis. :) They got third place.























Tram and Munyee on "So Sick".





























Polly on "Because of you" by Kelly Clarkson. She got second!





























Jin and his bubbletea. :)





























Hanis and Munyee! :D





























Anita-tata sauce! And Sean-hotguy.






















Us. Yes, us.























Friends. Haha, we love taking pictures and there's nothing you can do about it! (x























Makarios and Syeyi. Haha, HAPPY winners. :) With their poor guitars!





























Hello, Mr Owen and Mr Smajda!






















Amanda says we look sexy with eye liner. Hehe. :)





So, we're having a day off school tomorrow! Yay. There is homework but I plan to watch Gossip Girl and OTH. And if possible, to upload some pictures to Facebook. (: Oh well, hehe, I'll see how tomorrow goes! :)



Good night people! ( :

No comments: