Friday, September 12, 2008

And so another weekend is coming! (: I do think that this is one of the first weekends that I'll be spending alone. Last two weekends I was with my parents and family, few weeks ago with friends. Now, alone. I'm not really used to it. :( I just came back from my school's Friday Activities and I joined Dance this week because we'll be practising for our first performance, that is as the opening act for our very own SIS Idol! :D The dance justnow wasn't very bad. (: It was quite good.

Anyhoos, today we have only P.E. and Science. For P.E. today we continued on our Health lessons and today we were learning on how to react to the pressures of having sex, as well as healthy communications in all kinds of relationships. So we learnt that there are three ways of communications in relationships:

Assertive communication: Expressing thoughts directly without hurting others.
Aggressive: Using bullying and intimidation to get what they want.
Passive: The inability to express your feelings and thoughts.

Ms Collins wanted us to practise Assertive communication and so we were all broken up into groups of two. I was with Syuyi. Most groups were guys with guys, and girls with girls. Then each group were given a piece of paper and a topic, and the two partners would have to act out a 10 second skit, as well as to see how assertive the communication went. It was a really funny moment! Here are some that I listed down on my notebook!


Lawrence: Do you want to make love to me?
Jun: No, I have
no feelings for you.

We were all laughing when Lawrence said that sentence because it sounded so wrong and funny!


Harmen: Do you want to have sex with me?
Heyman: No, I'm having my period.

This was even funnier because both were guys and when Heyman said about getting his period, it just sounded weird!


Amanda: Do you want to be cool and have sex?
Shima: Do you have to have sex to be cool?


This is called reverse communication or something.


Sean: Let's make love, it's okay if you get pregnant I'll marry you.
Munyee:
No, I have a lot of diseases like HIV, STD, STI, not to mention AIDS.

Whole class laughed like crazy when Munyee listed so many diseases that she was carrying.


Adilet: Let's make love, it's okay if you get pregnant I'll marry you.
Shankar: *very aggressive*
No, I'm allergic to boys!

Both were guys so it was very funny.


Jin: Let's go upstair where we can be alone.
Calvin: No I want to watch the football match tonight, It's Chelsea versus Manchester United. Come watch with me.


The next sentence wasnt suppose to happen but it was just for laughs.

Jin: No, please come have sex with me.



TEE-HEE! :D

Today lunchtime went by real slow for me. Me, Chu Ching and Syafiqah were somehow "depressed" and we three sat at this table just doing nothing. -.- Later I walked around the school with Sean and then waited until the clubs started.

Dance Club was real fun. Farid, this Iranian guy in school, didnt sign up for any clubs so he was put into dance club. It was so funny. But in the end he was just sitting at one place and looking at us dance.

There's no homework for this weekend except to study for our Science test on Monday! >:(

ANNOUNCEMENT: CONGRATS TO MUNYEE AND TRAM FOR GETTING INTO SIS IDOL!~

No comments: