Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I find it hard to do my daily stretching now, all because of the trekking we did at Bukit Gasing yesterday. It was a really tough trek, seriously, and not much fun cause you feel a lot, and A LOT OF SERIOUS PAIN. Luckily there were three teachers Mr Avila, Mr Owen, and Ms Collins with us so we get to move slower if we want because there would be someone there watching us. Everyone had to find a "buddy" so if they get lost or are injured, at least someone is there to help them, and there with them at the spot. I brought my camera along but did not take a lot of pictures. I did not know what to expect but turned out we had to go up AND down really steep and muddy hills, as well as some rivers. But it wasnt waist-level rivers or anything. haha. So my buddy was Nadira and at first we were one of the first fews who were faster. At the end, we were one of the last ones. That stupid Thoms kept stealing Nadira from me. Hey, she's my buddy ok.

Thoms was like pulling Nadira by the hand and thus making her walk so much faster and ahead of me, leaving me behind. I didnt know what was happening so I hang on to Thoms, too, and then he let go of me. -.- wtf. Then he went to chase Nadira and held her hand again. wtfwtfwtf!! So in the end I was kinda walking alone with other people who were with their buddies. Then after a while we took a rest and continued the trek again. Thoms made Nadira stayed back with him so I went first. Hey, I did not know that Nadira was not with me ok! And then I looked back and no one was with me. -.-" Oi stupid Thoms where is my buddy lah? So at one point Ms Collins asked me where my buddy was and I had to say she was somewhere down there. Thanks to Thoms I am definitely not getting a level 4+ anymore for leaving my buddy behind. What the hell. >:( You could say throughout the trek I was damn pissed at Thoms.
Thoms was so disgusting, he was like DRAGGING and PULLING Nadira by her hand and supporting her by putting his hand on her back and stuff like that.

There were also some small monkeys! So cute, but unfortunately no picures of them. :( I was walking with Nadira and Sean are all 16 and we were born in the year of monkey. So I was in the middle and the both of them were talking to each other.

*Monkey up ahead*

Anita: Eh monkeys!!! Ehhhh got monkeys!
*Sean and Nadira still talking to each other*
Anita: Eiiiiii you all see eh! Monkeys o!
*Sean and Nadira still talking*
Anita: *loud and rough* EI SEE LAAAAA! Give some respond la they are our family leh!
Sean & Nadira: *shocked* HUH? Laughter.
Sean: OKOK I see I see! .. WHERE ARE THE MONKEYS???!
Anita: *points* duuuuuuuuuuu there!!
Sean: ..Where???!..
Anita: There!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Finally, he saw them. (: Heehee..

Anyhoos, the trekking was really challenging, I wont say fun but it was a good experience and I felt healthy. Hehe! ;) Here are some pictures!





















































































































































































































































































































































































































Business was okay, but it was not the normal kind of business because Amanda played a prank on Wen Yi while she was taking a short nap in class! (: We had about 30 minutes or so to read our book and to do some work. As usual, me and Amanda sit together and Wen Yi was behind us. She was sleeping for a while and Amanda took her specs and hid it somewhere. It was so funny! :D Some more when Wen Yi woke up and asked Amanda where her spectacles was, Amanda just said "Don't know and I did not take it". HAHAHA. OMG. Yeah, call Amanda and me or us mean or anything but hey, laughter is the best medicine right. Anyways, she did found her dearest spectacles in the end. Me and Amanda couldnt stop laughing and laughing. :) There is more but can't be said. hehe.

And I have bad news. :( Channing Tatum is engagaed to Jenna Dewan. :'(

No comments: