Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today was awesome. (: I just got back from Pyramid with my brother and his friend. It was really unexpected, though. But let's start from the beginning.

I actually woke up at 10.30 but then I was too lazy, so I woke up only at 11. Hey, it's a holiday people! Anyways, had an apple for breakfast but had a real lunch. I realized I did not at all talk to my room mate today even though we were in the same room for hours. She was reading Science - wtf??? This is a scary sign: studying during the holiday and when there is nothing to study about?

After lunch, I went to the school bookshop and bought a cheap chinese magazine. Was looking through the magazine when my brother called. He appeared to be on his way to Pyramid with his friend MJ. So he called to ask me to get my ass there, so I did! =) I was so excited 'cause I havent seen him in weeks!! So when I got to Pyramid I straightaway went to the arcade cause they were there.

We watched Mama Mia! after that. It is such a funny movie! I was sitting between the two guys and there was a part where a character started singing:

Brother: What the hell..??
Me: Haha. it's a musical, didnt you know?
Brother: -.-" yamehh!

Haha, but no regrets watching the movie though! (: Brother loved the movie at the end. So did I and hopefully so did MJ. Haha. :D









































Anyway, we walked around after that and suddenly I said that I wanted to get a tattoo, but not a real one of course! So we walked to Asian Avenue and looked for THAT tattoo shop. We found it, found the perfect designs, and got started. I asked my brother for the tattoo that I should get because I trust his taste on this kinda thing. (: haha!














































































































While my brother hangs on to my bag and checked out some..er..

























MJ wanted to get one, too. He looked for a design and then got his too!





































































This time, my brother checked out the..er..





































































After that, we went to look for a place to have dinner. ALMOST ALL THE RESTAURANTS WERE PACKED! We had to walk to so many places to check. We walked for almost half an hour and went to Tony Roma's, Kim Gary, Pizza Hut, Carls. Jr., etc etc. At the end, we chose Nando's. -.-" Still, we had to wait for some empty spaces. But it was worth the walks and the waiting haha. ;)




























Who the hell eats so much? MJ actually helped me apologize to this guy for snapping a picture at him with a flash. -.-





























FINE.






















Still in the line, oh yes.

Meanwhile, me and my brother laughed when we told each other that we teased our sister who is in Australia because she couldnt join us! :) Muahahaha!

At dinner, we talked a lot while waiting for the food. It was quite quiet when we were eating. Haha, all of us were too hungry! (: But we all got high after that and talked about SEX. It started off by me telling about what we were learning in my sex ed. class and then MJ started his "theories" and "professional lectures" on sex. hehe, Jiansheng joined in a little bit after that. x)





















The cupcakes look nice!






















Brother and sister. :)




























MJ loves that sauce.






















These people should be lucky to be in this picture.






















My order.






















Brother's. And that is MJ's hand. x)





















MJ's.






















Not long after.




























Brother on phone. :) ehehehe.




























MJ pandai berlakon. haha.






















HEH.

We lepak-ed around and talked more after dinner. Mostly about sex and school, and I told them about my room mate problem. :) Went to MPH after that and then it was time to go home! :'( Haha. They waited for me to get back first, of course! But it was a fun day! ;)


When I got back, my mummy called and I told her I got a temporary tattoo! She was totally cool with it! (: And now I'm gonna watch a video by Sean! He said it's a funny video, so being a really good friend, I GO WATCH! ;)

No comments: