Sunday, September 28, 2008

I went to the doctor today.

Since lunch yesterday, there's this sharp thing poking me in the throat everytime I swallow my saliva. I thought it was the fish, maybe a small bone or something. It hurts and I do not like this kinda pain. :( So my guardian took me to the doctor and turned out it wasnt a bone or anything close, it was, an ulcer. First time having an ulcer so deep.

The rest of the day was kinda boring. I woke up at 12 so half of the day had already went by. (: Had lunch and then got an sms from Sean saying that he was going to get a tattoo since he was in Pyramid, too! :) Hehe, we sms-ed for quite a while and then he had to do something.

And since he ain't going to blog about it, so people, meet Sean's new tattoo!




























Hehe, he makes me wanna go get more! (:


Okay I'm gonna admit it, I spent quite some time googling Ed Westwick's pictures! (: He is just oh-so-HOT! (:


















































And the current plan for tomorrow is going ice-skating. :)

No comments: