Monday, September 1, 2008

Hey I'm already back in my hostel. (: My parents are going back today and they the taxi dropped my brother at his place then dropped me to mine, and my parents to the airport. I gotta say, it was really great seeing my parents and brother again! And, I'm going to see them again in 4 days time! XD We talked a lot and met up with some other family members, and also went to KLCC and The Curve.

The main reason my parents are in KL is because my aunt who was visiting Sabah suddenly had some heart problem and so they had to fly to KL as soon as they can. They bought the tickets on Friday at 12 pm and they flew at 3 something. -.- But anyways, this whole trip is about getting to see my parents again! (: Here are some pictures!





















Mummy dearest!




























Haha, peace signs in the hospital! XD






















My very very lovable parents. x)






















And me and my papa!



So we went to The Curve yesterday at 4 something. There was some sale going on in Metrojaya, well, most of the place, so my parents wanted us to took this opportunity to buy things. :) I didnt get a lot of things, I just got a black Superman tee, and uh, some magazines like Dolly and OK! and another Nicholas Sparks novel, Message in a Bottle. I finished reading At First Sight on Saturday and damn it was so sad at the ending. I wanted to cry, but then I was at the hospital. -.-

We had dinner at some shop at The Street outside The Curve. There were these two people who were performing and they were really good. Each table can request like, 4 songs, and so I requested one song by Jay Chou and my brother requested another one. But ah, they never play. Well, they didnt while I was there. Always like that one leh. -.-









































These two pictures look alike, I know. Hehe, I also some some videos of them performing cause I think they really ARE good. :D After that, we went back to the hotel by taxi. Simple, simple, simple day. Me and my brother also got a haircut. I trimmed my hair a little and my brother cut his hair into some kinda style. :)



Love you, I do.

No comments: