Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hey people (: I just got to use the internet now. Brother was using justnow - Spent half of the day at Mid Valley today. Earlier, we went to my uncle's house and also to visit my twin nephews. Took some pictures and videos. Anyhoos, we bought some stuff and then me and my brother went to watch Babylon A.D.


The movie was quite nice, I think. I like the ending and I think that Vin is really cute. (:
The movie finished quite fast though, it was only an hour and a half. After that, we walked back to the hotel, just to find out that our parents came back at the same time too.


Here are some pictures taken when I was at my uncle's.


Some food.



The twin nephews. (:



Brother got a little bit sleepy.



This is the older twin!



And of course, the picture of the day:


The parents and I. Jiansheng wasnt here because he was in the fitting room. :)

No comments: