Friday, September 5, 2008

Hey, Friday clubs just ended. ( : I was supposed to go to Pyramid with Chu Ching and Syeyi but it didnt turn out the way we wanted to. Syeyi's mum had already picked her up and Chu Ching's brother the same too. I had a great time during the clubs today. I actually signed up for a lot of clubs and changed my mind a lot of times too. At first I joined the Movie Club, then Visual Arts, in the end I chose to join Dance from 2-3 and then Creative Writing from 3-4.

Before that, we had an hour and a half break for lunch and me, Syafiqah, and Nadira went to the uni campus to walk around. We came across this stall where this guy was selling chocolate mooncakes and he came to talk to us. Turned out, he was this really flirty, weird, funny, sicko guy who I think joked with us just so we would buy the mooncake. He was asking us where we were from and where we were staying and stuff like that. Nadira answered most cause me and Syafiqah do not want to be so "involved". -.- Nadira ended up telling him that she lives in the apartment outside the uni, and the guy was saying that he lives there alone, too. Nadira was like "Oh reallyyyy?" and then he told nadira that they could live together and stuff. Damn flirty and sick wei. -.-

But I ended up buying this RM9 mooncake, it was worth it cause it was really yummy!

There were only seven of us in Dance today and we were all girls. So Tram, this girl from Vietnam or Brunei I am not sure, suggested that we do belly dancing again since it was all girls. Ms Shannon agreed so we did belly dancing! It was hell fun , nyeheh. ;)

Then I went to Creative Writing and we did this fun activity where we come up with name, age, jobs, and characters ourselves. The character doesn't have to be real so we came up with really silly ones. I can't share it here because it is tooooo funny for readers and me and my friends, but it would hurt Joker and then Joker will cry to her father and I don't want to get into those kind of trouble. ( :

So here I am. Parents arriving from Sabah at 8 tonight and then I'll stay with them for the weekend! ( : Can't wait.!

No comments: