Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My legs ARE aching. -.- Ms Collins was not here because she's away and so Mr.Avila took over her place. Man, I didnt know he COULD actually do exercise looking at his "appearance". Okay, that was a bit mean but I bet that was what everyone thought. He is a registered P.E. instructor, so no wonder. We ended up doing aerobics today.

First of the music was those kinda "aerobics" kinda music which to me, sounded kinda weird. We did so many things like squats, push-ups, crunches, lunges, and jumping jacks. Not only that, we did each of it for 5 minutes straight - MAN~ Mr Avila didnt even look tired or anything, well, Amanda says she doesnt feel any pain in her leg.

We hardly had any rest, seriously. And Sean actually skipped 99% of the class because he had to shit. -.- At first I thought he was kidding and was just looking for excuses to skip this torturing P.E. class but it turned out that he really did had some stomach problem, and he also took the time to talk to some of the Japanese guys who were having free period that time. Damnit, He was only in class for about 5 minutes of the 1 hour and 15 class. -.-

Munyee is absent, too. Not really the same without her. :S Anyhoo, guess I'll just see her tomorrow.

Haha, Amanda is now playing the videos she took at the Avril Lavigne concert on Friday. x) When we were supposed to be studying for our Science.. ( :

SO! I just had to blog about the P.E. class today and how FUN it was and how we felt so lonely without SEAN and MUNYEE. x)

I'm random, I know.

No comments: