Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm probably facing every student's worst nightmare. Students who live in other countries other than their own. And probably everyone who lives in a room with someone else :

To live with a totally crazy, mental person.


Okay, my room mate is not someone who is MENTALLY crazy. But. ARGH. I am getting so so so so so so tiredddddddd! I am not like those I-don't-care-about-you room mate. I've been there for her and I've stayed up to as late as 1.30am to listen to her problems and complains, and then I comfort her. Those night, I sleep in a very very stress mode. And the next morning I wake up, I go do my usual stuff: bath and getting ready. I remember one day my room mate woke up and the first thing she said to me:

"I'm so sad"
Then that is how your day is going to be. SAD.


For one whole week I did that. Listened to her and slept very late. Everyday I see her cry. Yes, my room mate has some personal issues and very serious ones. Like about boyfriends and her life. Yes people, I see her cry EVERYDAY. Every morning, I see that her swollen eyes, all from crying the night before.

AND THEN. There were the meeting with her aunt and the teachers in school. Let me get it clear, I am the one go to those meetings. I had to go to those meeting to report on how she is doing and then solve it. I have her aunt's number, too.

THANK GOD for one whole week she didnt cry after that.

AND THEN IT ALL STARTED AGAIN.

Oh, not to mention she is now sitting at the back of me and crying and smiling for god-knows-why.

Living in the same room with her, there are a lot of special, memorable EVENTS.

1. Someone calls her, she goes out to talk. Come back to room, with a crying face.

2. Everyone bribes. Like when she wants to use internet, she'll try to kiss me. The nearest she ever came to me was like, we were only maybe 2.5 cm apart. Not on the lips. Hello la. I am NOT a lesbian ok.

3. She cries like a big baby just because her mum booked trips for the two of them, and she "cannot see my friends and teachers in Hong Kong".

4. She cuts herself. Last night,5 cuts. WOW.

5. When she tells me her problems, she is laughing. I lecture her, she laugh. Laugh more lah, better than seeing you cry.

6. She knocked herself on the wall next to her bed and asked me why there is a wall there. Oh, so you'd prefer to fall all the way from the 4th floor issit?

7. Right now she is standing on the table and saying "I'm the tallest".



Okay, it's not like I am not annoying at all. I'm sure there are times that I was annoying to her. But she! OMG. She's asking me questions about the school almost every single second! Stuff like.


"Why some of the teachers here so old?"
"I drop maths already, how come they didnt take my book away?"


PLEASE LAH. ASK THE SCHOOL LAH. ASK ME FOR WHAT.

Oh gosh, I'm gonna get crazy soon too. You guys probably think I'm crazy too.



Yes my room mate, I heard you. You are the tallest. I get it.

ARGH.

No comments: