Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey people. I just came back from Pyramid where I went with Chu Ching. Our outing today wasn't planned, it was just because that she would be staying back late today, so I suggested that we go to Pyramid. And luckily, she can! (:

Phew! We had our second fitness test today and it was so tiring. Especially for the 12 minute walk/ run where we have to either walk or run for 12 minutes straight. I partnered with Munyee so she would be helping me count the laps I've done and vice versa. I did 1400 cm last time and it was the same this time. I really did pushed myself, though. Sean and the others were cheering for us, too. So it was a really fun and tiring and noisy scene. Amanda sure syiok la. Listening to her ipod while running. This girl memang plan sudah.. -_-

After that it ws BM. Today we were broken into 3 groups and we have to choose a Malaysian actor and pretend that we did an interview with that certain actor. I was in the same group as Syafiqah, Nadira, Ahmad, and Hanis. Teacher said that we can do on any actor, even Hollywood ones, but we have to put them in a "Malaysian" position. My group did Channing Tatum because I suggested that. Nadira wanted Paul Walker, but I won in the end. haha.

I was kepoh-ing and went to where MunYee and her group were sitting and looked at what they had done. There was this question where they asked who that actor wanted to thank and the answer they gave was:

"Cikgu dorongan - Cikgu Pisang Liar"

-.- I was so slow! I didnt get it at first and then I went "What does that mean?" and Munyee went "Okay, how does a pisang look like?" Then I got it and laughed so freaking loud in that quiet classroom . -.- BM today was just really fun and my group was really loud. Sean's group got this question in their interview that went like :

"Adakah anda bujang?"
"Tidak, saya ada lima teman lelaki."

And that malaysian celebrity was a guy lor. -.-

Oh, I borrowed a book to read from Chu Ching! The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.



























Our school also has this SIS Idol thing going on. It was the audition day today and Joker participated. Me and the guys wanted to see it but unfortunately we couldnt. :( I felt like lunchtime went by extremely slow today. My friends just seemed to disappear *UH-UM*

After that it was Business. We were again broken up into groups to do some work together. Again, I was grouped with Nadira, Shankar, Wen Yi, Na Eun, and Farid. There was this part where I was copying something from Shankar's computer and I was typing in my computer and looking at his screen and he was looking at me:

Anita: *typing and realizes Shankar looking at me* What are you doing?!
Shankar: You can type without looking!
Anita: Oh yea..

continues typing and Shankar keep staring, Farid also stares now

Anita: What are you two doing???!!!
Shankar: You can type so fast without looking!



-.-

Then Science we had a presentation to do. My grou was the first to go so the rest of the class I was really bored listening to the other people presenting. After school, me and Chu Ching went to Pyramid by taxi and this taxi driver totally frightened us SUDDENLY turning into the entrance. What the hell. -.-

Then we went to eat at McD's. Something shitty happened there lor. After we got our order, me and ChuChing went to sit at this place and we were eating and talking and eating and talking. And then I realized there was this guy, maybe 30-something, seated directly opposite of me. He had this camera in his hand and his camera was facing me! Wtf. He was taking pictures of me? Eiyer damn pervert! Then I looked at him directly in the eyes and he was looking back, but the camera still facing me! wtfwtfwtfwtf!!! He kept taking his camra out and making it face me. A couple of times I looked at him directly in the eyes but still his camera facing me! Wat the heck, I think he has got like 20 pictures of me. Step by step how I finished my McChicken issit. Pervert-nya!

Not to mention that at one point me and ChuChing were walking past some guys and they made this disgusting kissing sound.

We walked around for a little while after that and then her brother arrived. We past this DiGi shop at one point and then I saw this woman from her sideview whose ass was extremely, seriously. HU*E. I don't wanna be mean or anything but it caught my attention. I pulled Chu Ching and stopped her and asked her to look at the woman. She laughed and then gave me this look that says "SO RANDOM". After that, she was complaining and laughing why I asked her to look at it. Man, it was so funny. Plus after that we saw this woman AGAIN and Chu Ching was like "Haha, her ass catches your attention" And I was like "You make me sound like an ass stalker!". :D

Thanks for going to Pyramid with me, Chu Ching!

No comments: