Monday, September 1, 2008

A very Happy 18th Birthday to.




DRUM ROLLS.




**








**








**






**










KIMBERLEY NG!!!

Yes yes it is this young lady's Birthday today! Just so you guys knows, I know Kimmy from IAG, of course, and she is this amazing ice-skater, PLUS a very very very pretty girl! (: Truth is I am not very close to her, but I still gonna wish her here! :D I heard she was going to have a SPECIAL day today, hehe. :D

I really hope you get to see this birthday post, babe! :) And thanks for stuffing fruits and veggies down our throats to stop us from getting constipations! : ) You're just great! Eventhough you were stuffing us with healthy food, you were the one who fell sick during the camp. : (

And so, I really hope you'll have a great and memorable day today as it is your special day! (:

Once again, Happy Birthday!

Lots of love,

ANITA.

No comments: