Monday, September 22, 2008

OMG. How long wasn't I online? Well, about 2 and a half days. It was the weekend people, I should be online WHOLE day. But due to some internet problem over at the hostel, well, my weekend was boring and ruined.

I really just sat at one place and waited for time to pass. (: I was so bored on Saturday I decided to read The Kite Runner, and I finished it in about 2 hour or less. It was such a sad story but I did not have tears in my eyes like how I would if I was reading Nicholas Sparks novel. XD Sunday was the same. I camwhored a little. x)









































































Today for P.E. we had soccer but we didnt play the "REAL" soccer game. We did some obstacle activities and I can say that I suck at soccer, I was so blurrrrrrr. Tomorrow we are going trekking at Bukit Gasing!!!!! Erm, Isaac says there are a lot of mosqitoes there. Really ar? Well, I'm gonna wear longer pants tomorrow. And my camera of course! (: We are going to be there for about 2 to 3 hours so we get to skip BM! Oh yeaaaaaa! But negative side is that we are going with the other class, and well, Jokerrrrr..

Okay, lunch lunch with Mun Mun! (=

No comments: