Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ups and Downs.

I dunno how to say how I feel now. I just got back from school. Didnt plan to stay back because, well, the internet today in school sucks. The line at my hostel is even better :p This week we're having Tennis during P.E. It can be fun but i hate the blistering heat and all those sweat. Next week it'll be handball and ultimate frisbee. (:

Yesterday.
Nothing much happen. I stayed back after school until 5.40 because Andrew was there and we decided to cut the chocolate cake for my birthday. Although it's been a few days, the cake is still edible and still tastes yummy! (: We went to look for plates and forks and even some of the teachers came and join us. Andrew helped me update my firefox to the new Mozilla Firefox 3 or something like that. It's kinda cool. hehe (: Anyhoo, that's how yesterday went.

Today.
Tennis again first thing in the morning. It's obvious that Amanda was getting fed up of me because I'm left-handed and so I'll hold the racket with my left hand, but the right-handers hold the rackets with their right hand. So when I played with Amanda, I tend to hit the ball to the right side, when she'll be waiting for it the other side. Sorry. :( You can't blame me for being a left-hander and all the things that come with it...

And...Munyee got me a belated birthday present! :D :D :D I'm gonna show the present, along with Chu Ching's and Simon's!




























Munyee's. So cutttteeee! It's a clock btw (: in a frame!




























Chu Ching's. I hug this pink monkey to sleep at night!



















I was msn-ing with Simon on my birthday and he drew me this! XD
I love all of it!

Anyhoo, going for an early dinner now with Angel. (:

Have a good day people!

:D

Thanks Isaac and the gang for putting a smile on my face! Yea, I really shouldnt let her control how I feel. (:

No comments: