Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pyramids with Amanda (:

:) I gotta say, I have to start my post with a really big smile! Except if the post is an emo post or something. Went to the Pyramids with Amanda today to buy some *ahem* stuff and to hang out of course! Her parents picked me up at the Sunway Uni lobby and dropped us off at the Pyramids. They went their way, and we went our way. (:

Poor Amanda. Her finger was in pain the whole day from the morning. Haha, she said she probably knocked her finger somewhere in her dream. -.- She kept holding her finger and saying that it was painful, while she was laughing. -.-" haha, but she did went to the pharmacy after her father dropped me back to the hostel. I think, there was some internal bleeding or something like that. :(

Me and Amanda had been wanting to watch The Dark Knight so we went to the cinema to get our tickets. We got the 12.30pm one and got really good seats, thanks to Amanda. haha, cause I thought it that hall was full. -.- I bought the tickets and Amanda bought the food. We got ourselves popcorn and hot dogs plus Pepsi!

Anyhoo, we still had half an hour before the movie starts so me and Amanda walked around the corner and we came across this Maxis shop. You know, the phone shop. I think they were promoting some stuff cause they had ten male models posing and we can take pictures with them and have the pics wash for us - FOR FREE! Me and Amanda were actually looking at them from the outside of the shop then this girl came to talk to us, so we went to take a picture with them too!























The ten guys are real people! But it's so cool that they can stand not moving. (:























Three of the ten models.

The Dark Knight was damn awesome! I love how those bad guys killed the people and all those kinda stuff cause it was so cool. The director must be really good at making this movie! Me and Amanda were so into the movie ( especially Amanda ) that we actually -- well, were into the movie. There was this disgusting part too where me and Amanda keep closing our eyes cause the scene was just too disgusting! >.< There were some people performing so i just took a picture of them ;)




























We stopped at some shops that sold really cute stuff and in this particular shop, they sold a lot of couple rings. ;) The rings are kinda special cause they are connected. It's like you can make the two ring stick together. I'm not sure how to describe it but they're really nice! Amanda obviously liked the rings. ;) Haha, I told her to get herself and her boyfriend one pair but she says she's waiting for him to buy the rings. LOL.

Then she sms-ed her boyfriend and told him about the rings and how she's just so "fond" of them, obviously she was hinting him lah. :D Unfortunately, her bf didnt seem to really get the "hint hint" LOL. pity pity. (:

Amanda's father picked us up at 6 and dropped me at the hostel. Today was really great. hehe, well excluding the part where I was stuck in the hostel toilet for 10 minutes. There was something wrong with the toilet door and I shouted my room mate's name and she replied, but I didnt see her coming to help me. Turned out, she was in the toilet too, the one next to the toilet that I was in. -.- Luckily, some other housemates heard me. Phewwwwwwwwwww.

Hehe, anyhoos. (: I'll update soon!

No comments: