Wednesday, July 16, 2008

School Life. (:

Sorry for all the lack of updates and stuff. The wireless in the hostel is not quite working and school is getting kinda strict now. :( Now they have this thing that allow teachers to see what students are up to so we cant really get online. >:(

So much stuff is happening at school right now that i just cant take pictures of it all! :D Bahasa Melayu yesterday was really fun in the sense that the teacher though that he was going to teach people who dont even know how to speak the language. But we're all kinda OK with the language.LOL. Sean was picked to be class monitor. HAHAHA! Mr. Nadzri taught us to pronounce "ORANG" properly. He wasnt teaching us what the meaning was -.- He just wanted to hear us pronounce the "O"

Then it was P.E., we were all given a schedule of what we were going to do from July to December. They have it all planned out for us and there are really interesting activities like dance, yoga, self-defense, Fitness First etc. I think it should be really fun! CAN'T WAIT!!

Oh, me and Amanda changed our timetable timing to match Iz's, Munyee's and Sean's. So we have P.E. and B.M. together at the same time, in the same class! :D

Business and Science yesterday was ok. No homework at all yesterday nor was there any teaching. Most teachers just played those ice-breaking games. (: But I know most of the people in my class in all 4 subjects. -.-

My parents are going back to SDK today :( Met with them and my brother yesterday and we went to the Pyramid and got some stuff. I bought a sports shorts and some food. My brother wanted a butterknife and got Nutella -.- LOL. :D Then we headed to Nando's for dinner because my mum and brother said their food was good. It's my first time eating at Nando's and I ordered this burger which I thought WAS delicious. My dad, however, thought that eating at Nando's wasnt worth it.

Anyway, my first period today-everyday, is free period. :D Yesterday me and my friends went around the school and look at all those new students having their first class in SIS. It was kinda funny and I think we made them feel awkward cause we were staring at them. >:D

Anyhoos, this is about all of what is happening. Of course there is more but I just wrote what I thought is interesting. -.-

I have to catch up on ALL that I've missed onlinee!!! T_T

No comments: