Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm so cold right now. I need a heater. ( :

How to begin today? Well, we had tennis again this morning and since tomorrow will be the last time we'll be playing it for this week, we're going to have a little tournament. It sounds fun but I am a little scared, 'cause I'm not a pro or anything but I am surprise that I can serve and hit a little. :D Yesterday and today we played this thing where we teamed up with another person and we'll change our opponents, but stay with the same partners. Today I teamed up with Munyee and the last 5 minutes of the class me and Munyee were playing against Sean and Naoki. Probably the two best tennis players in our class XD

Lunch today was - -well, we had burgers and hash browns, AND ice cream. -.- That's the first time we were ever given ice cream and mine melted in like, 2 minutes. >.< But overall lunch was kinda okay but today is really boring.

This week is definitely not my favorite because so many things are happening. First, Pauline left SIS and now this lump-woman is replacing her. Oh gosh, this new woman soooo annoys me and the gang. When she makes announcements, she'll go like, "SIS students, SIS students," I feel like I'm in an airport or something like that. I prefer to call her "the lumpy woman". But not because she's lumpy, there's another reason, actually.

We also have to wear school passes STARTING TODAY when we sign out to go buy stuff or anything. Somemore the pass is bright green, what, our uniform not enough to tell people we are from SIS issit. ish, I can't stand it.

Anyhoo, today I signed up in the clubs that I was confident in joining and signed up for the dance club and drama club. (: Can't wait for this Friday! :D

We have a new research project in Science class and Ms. Smajda teamed me up with Jessica, Hanis and Shankar. Jessica's a new Korean student, by the way. We're doing a research on acid rain, so hopefully it'll be easier than the others.. (:

AND..

I CAN'T WAIT FOR COACH TRAINING!!!
I'll get to meet my babes again! (:?

No comments: