Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey hey (: Oh gosh, school is fun. Hehe there I go again. Well, school started today as Amanda being really happy-hyper and talkative today. LOL. BM was ok I guess, the class was divided into three groups and we had to think of a name, slogan and goal for our group, all in Malay. My group's Kuala Lumpur, "Mencatatkan sejarah" and the goal was.. what was it again?..I don't remember now :/ Sean's group called themselves the "Jauh Raja Pantai". Doesnt look like it make sense? Well, try translating it to English, you'll get the joke. Mr. Nadzir didnt get it, though. :D And Amanda's group called themselves "Teh Tarik" and I went, "Heyyyy that's me!" XD

Nadira had her camera so we took lots and lots of pictures in BM class but unfortunately, I dont have the pictures just yet. But I'll upload them tomorrow.

We had our first fitness test today in P.E. in the uni field. We did lots of stuff and since it was a test, we had to find a partner to help us count the time and all those kinda stuff. I partnered with Munyee and the first things we did was the standing long jump, which is basically like you jump from where you are standing. For that, I jumped as far as 146cm. Then we had all these running things. Then we were back in the school for some indoors tests like push-ups, sit-ups, planks etc. Me and Munyee were right beside Sean and Isaac so we were teasing and encouraging each other (:

Lunch today was one of the "best" we had. Cause for the first time ever, they are serving us a bowl of soup with chicken meat and potatoes and carrots. I sat with Syafiqah, Syeyi, Munyee, Amanda, Sean and Isaac and we were all trading food. I gave Amanda my carrots and she gave me her potatoes and I stole some of Sean's when Isaac helped him get more. Am I making this confusing? Anyhoos, lunch was fun and fun and funny.

Then me and Syafiqah went to the uni bookstore to get some stuff ready because me and her are in charge of making a card for Mr Owen's birthday this Friday. Cant' wait for it to come. I'll have to bring my camera! We have a lot of things that's been planned! (:

Business was kinda ok and we had to do a homework and it was to research about an industrial sector. I chose Designing and for a "shop", I chose the Art Gallery of NSW, that I once went to. Science was cool too because we started our experiment of the plants today. Me and Amanda are in a group with Jonathan and Shankar Jr. Therefore, we have to do experiments on FOUR plants. Well, we decided to feed candies and chocolates to the plants as their fertilizers. We use mentos, chocolates and marshmallows! The boys were stealing our food justnow in the Science lab! Sounds weird and funny but this IS an experiment, after all! :D

And our P.E. class is going to Skytrekx Adventure this Thursday! Yayyyy remember my old post about flying fox and stuff? We're going there again!!!!!!!! :D

Well, I guess this is all. And I'll upload the pictures tomorrow! (:

Ta-ta now!

No comments: