Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged - Sean

    I was tagged by Sean so here it is!


    Name : Anita (:

    Sisters : Denise - moomoocow.

    Brothers : Jiansheng - ORBOY

    Shoe size :7 I think

    Height : not sure :/

    Where do you live : Right now in KL but used to be in Sabah. :(

    Favourtie Drinks : Water

    Have you ever been on a plane : How did I get from Sabah to KL??

    Swam in the ocean : Forgot-lah

    Fallen asleep in school :Well of course!

    Broken someone's heart : Deeply but unintentionally

    Fell off your chair : erm. Primary 1

    Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :Yesshhhh

    Saved e-mails : Yesssh

    What is your room looks like : Two single beds, two tables, two chairs, two cupboards. Two people living in it.

    What is the last thing you ate : An apple.

    Ever had Chicken pox : NO. (:

    Sore throat : Not now. x)

    Stitches : nooooooo

    What's right beside you : Nadira and Amanda.

    Do you believe in love at first sight : Well, not really. 50-50 about that.

    Like picnics : Maybe. Could be fun.

    Who was the last person you danced with : Seriously? With my team mates when we had to dance to complete a task. :D

    Last made you smile : A lot. (:

    Today did you talk to someone you like: Yes. -.-

    Do you eat healthy : Yes, but once in a while unhealthy :S

    Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Often

    Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet when I am with people I don’t know, loud on the other hand.

    Are you confident : .Yes, but not around pretty people :(

    5 things I was doing 10 years ago : In ballet class! :D

    5 things on my to-do list today :

  1. Go to BM class
  2. P.E. class
  3. Lunch
  4. Business
  5. Science
  6. 5 snacks I enjoy :

    Oreo cookies. LOL

    5 thing I would do if I were a billionaire : Spend half of the fortune shopping, some to charity and save the other half.

    5 of my bad habits :

    I have a lot but I'm working on them!



    Don't wanna tag :D

No comments: