Thursday, July 3, 2008

My today (:

Man I had a busy day! (: And a really good and satisfying one. The day started off with me didnt go for my exercise because, apparently, I believe, I sleptwalked. Something like that so I didnt get to "get healthy" two days in a row which is a bit saddening. Anyways, I blogged a little when I was at my dad's clinic and then went for my music lesson. My organ teacher thought yesterday was my last day here, no wonder he said "bye" to me at the end of the lesson. -.-

Anyhoos, Aunty Mylene dropped by the clinic around 1 to pick me and my mum. We were supposed to go to the Sandakan Cheshire Home and you know, do some community work. If you must know, students at my school must have at least 30 hours of community work in order to graduate! I've got 15 1/2 hours now so it's really good. :) I'm glad I went today, I actually went two days ago, too. Spending time with the kids is just wonderful. Cheering them up and stuff. The people there aren't abnormal just because they are in a cheshire home, they're just special (: They know and want to look good too. They even complained about their hairstyles. LOL. And I helped paint their fingernails pink.























They are really great people. Simple things can even make them smile and laugh for hours. They showed each other their fingernails and kept asking "''Are they pretty?" They're so cute! There's this girl, too, who kept smiling and hugging me, thanking me for giving her a ring. And that was two days ago and she's still questioning if the ring is really for her! :D























We also played the "London Bridge Game" with them and they were so thrilled! Seeing them laugh, it makes me laugh. It reminds me that no matter what is happening in my life or how stressed I am, I can still smile. I'm born lucky and still these people are happier than I am. So it really taught me a lot. (:








































Group pic. Not everyone is in this picture, though.

Check out these things that Aunty Mylene got me!! :D








































I am a random person. I was kinda bored so I made silly faces. I'm just not good at making faces but whatever. I know I look ugly in the pictures but they're just for fun. :P




























































This is my today! :)
Ciao!

No comments: