Saturday, July 19, 2008

take me away,

Hey hey, I just got back from Pavilion again. This time is so much fun cause me and Nadira also went to Times Square, Sungei Wang and Bukit Bintang, too. We also watched Adventure to the Center of the Earth. It was a nice movie and kinda funny, eventhough I dont like watching adventure movies. :)

So again i took a lot of pics. I think I look like a person who comes from a kampung or something cause I was taking hell lots of pics but who cares. :D



























Haha. Poseur. (:























Another one again. -.-




























Outside Pavilion.























Gucc-eyyy




























Then there was also Planet Hollywood. (:








































Digi advertisements. (:





















































I love ittt! (:































Nadira and I.




























At Tower Records.






















Esprit.



























At the movies.



























Heh (:





























And this is me after almost half day of -not shopping- walking around in the Pavilion. :D

No comments: