Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stars are falling for us.


So today is my last day in Sandakan for now. Leaving tomorrow early morning but I'm gonna see my friends in school at 6 something in the morning. I went out half the day today and had so much fun! (: I went out with a couple of friends and we went to Pizza to have our brunch. There were 6 of us and they got to come because they were practicing their dance moves in school. Here are the people I went out with x)



























Unfortunately, I only found pictures with only these two girls in it. Sylvia and Adelynn. Pretty girls.


Anyhoos, so I hang out around the school and walked around and around and around until I got - TIRED. The weather was so dang hot but this is Sandakan. This is Malaysia, anyways. Then I caught up with Sylvia and the gang and asked them to dance for me. They're not bad. Hopefully they'll do well at the dancing competition next week! (:

One of my dad's nurses, Yati, came justnow. I wanted to see her baby so I finally got to see her! I nicknamed her baby daughter "Tauhu" In english, 'beancurd'. :D The baby is soooo cute and omg. So friendly! She slept after that but I still kissed her a lot! x)




























See? She's ALL smiles and so cute!~

























My hand and the baby's face. CUTEEEE



I've had a really great time here in Sandakan. I got to see all the friends that I've missed all these time and the teachers, too. I've began to see that everyone plays really important roles in my life and how friends should really be. I can't wait to come back again. I miss all the fun and silliness I've had with these guys ;)























Ah heng. Hiyudo (:





























The two people I call best friends. Penny and Vivian <3



























Fenny. We used to be best friends but things happen. Still you're a good friend.




























ANSON.

















SIMON






















Sylvia and Flo. Close to being my best friends. (:


Can't get online for about a week so till then! :D

No comments: