Monday, July 14, 2008

oooo SCHOOL IS ON! (:
It's sooo cool I finally can see all the people I met last semester again! So many new students and faces. I have a new room mate too, which is kinda weird. Now i have to sleep with someone in the same room and all. Worse still, I've moved to the 4th floor. -.-

I arrived at my hostel yesterday evening with my parents and brother. They helped clean up my room and arrange everything. Before that, we went to The Curve and walked around. I got myself some tees and other stuff :) My brother wanted to go to Mid Valley to see his dream guitar but we didnt. Not sure if they did after sending me off.

When my parents and brother were about to left, I hugged all of them and this girl who's in the same house as me asked, "Is that your boyfriend?" And she was referring to my brother -.-

Me and my new room mate talked a lot last night and just getting to know each other. She told me about her sickness and all those kinda thing. I've learnt that she can get a nosebleed and a MOUTHBLEED at the same time. -.- So weird. We ended up sleeping around 12am last night.

She had a nose bleed this morning. LOL, what a way to start new in a new school.Today was just orientation so there wasnt any classes going on. Last semester, there were only 30 over students. Now, there are altogether 115 of us. T_T Too many!

So we were all split into groups and we went to the Sunway Uni field to play some games. There were really interesting games like obstacles, tug a war and so on. Honestly, I havent really meet anyone yet cause I'm just sticking to the same old group. Sean, Munyee, Amanda, Chu, Syeyi, and Iz. Syafiqah is sick so she didnt come today :( Get well soon!

I brought my camera but I'm just too lazy to take pictures and do anything with the font for this post. It's great to be back here and I'm able to go online now because the NEWBIES are having some kinda test so we OLDIES are in the cafeteria, hanging out and being noisy :)

Anyway, my room mate IS from Hong Kong. She's kinda okay I think. (:

ANyhoos, I think there's just too many new people. -.- Cant get used to it. Dunno what gonna happen next but this is about it. :D

Will update soon.! (:

No comments: