Friday, July 18, 2008

Pavilion

Hey. Just came back from Pavilion. My first night and first time there. haha. Lame I know. I stayed over at Nadira's house tonight for fun. For some SIS friends I have, don't think anything "wrong" :p

Anyway, here are some pictures I took at Pavilion. We just went there to eat so I didnt walk a lot and it doesnt matter cause im going back tomorrow again :D
















































Reflection. :)





























Pavilion lift.























At Pavilion with Nadira




























Eeh.


































































OK. I DID NOT finish this -..-
























If you can see?





























Heehee. Suicidal?







































































And this is back at Nadira's home. (:


Love me.

No comments: