Friday, July 25, 2008

Skytrekx and Birthday (:

hey (: I just got back cause we just celebrated Mr Owen's birthday after school today and we still had to clean the place up. I have a lot to blog about and lots of pics to show. My P.E. class went to Skytrekx Adventure again yesterday and I can say that I did improved but I can do better, especially when i have to ask people behind me to push me. LOL

We went there by bus again and it took about 30 minutes for us to get there (: We talked a lot on the bus and of course, camwhored (:






















Munz, Manda, Nita.























Sean a.k.a. "Hot Guy" -.-

After the guy there told us what to do and all those stuff, our adventure starts! Haha, i was quite excited because it's been a while since us returning students were here. See me conquer my fears! :D




























This is the ladder that none of us were looking forward to because it's so high. >.<


























But still we have to climb up this ladder to start off the adventure. x)




























:) Hehe, brave brave me. :D























Me and Adilet on the platform. (:





























"Ahhhh catch me nettttt!"




























"erm Adilet, please push me..."
























I look so small :D
























Meeeeeeee on the platform!

So that was Skytrekx. It was a really, really good trip and everyone enjoyed themselves. Me and Amanda were sulking a bit because we had this girl in between us who we had to help. So obviously we have to be slow because she's under our supervision and we have to be careful and teach her what to do and what not to do. -.- Amanda then "threw" that girl to me to supervise, then I "threw" her to Munyee, who was just behind me. x)

Anddd.. TODAY IS MR OWEN'S BIRTHDAY! We've been planning for his birthday party since last week and we've done a lot of things to make sure that it'll be a perfect surprise party. Well, it wasnt like a real surprise party cause I think Mr Owen knows that we'll be throwing a party for him. But still, the smile on his face was all worth it. (:























Amanda with the yellow balloon :D
























Then there were those who were designing the card (ahem, me..)
























And also the glassboard. (:
























The foods.
























The two cakes we had for Mr. Owen.



























Adilet and I. The guy from Kazakhstan.























All the preparation and us right before the party started.
























All the teachers waiting for the very great Mr Owen to arrive!




























And here he is already! Cutting his birthday cake! :D




























Isaac, Amanda, Mr Owen, Anita, Sean. Ahem, look at Isaac. And Sean.



























Mr Owen with the 3D birthday card, his collage and his party hat! Jonathan got him the Batman T-shirt. (:
























When it's this kind of occasion, we have to take a candid group pic! Here we are with Mr Owen and Ms Gandhi!




























Amanda, Sean and I
























Oh, Isaac has boobs and is 17 years pregnant!























HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR OWENNNNNNNNNNNNN! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


Anyhoos, the party went really great and it was even better because all the teachers made it. But today's activity form 2 to 4 was the worst ever. The most boring. The teachers gave us a talk on Plagiarism and it was really bored, eventhough it is important. (:

But today went great and Monday we're going to Sunway Lagoon to play tennis for P.E.! Can't wait! Been centuries since I was there! Heckkkk!

Happy birthday Mr Owen! I'll superpoke you in Facebook soon! :D

No comments: