Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My sweet 16th.

Today is a very special day because...

I'M SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!


YAYYYY. Today was such a great day. I thought the people at SIS weren't going to do anything for me! But it all turned out perfect! I got the first sms from Amanda last night a little after 12. I also got a call at 12 am and then my sister sent me a message. A friend from Sung Siew and my previous school also sent me messages. And there were also the comments in my Friendster and blog like my sis and bro, Rachy, Ellysha and Chang. :D

My parents called me early morning when I was having my breakfast and they talked to me. I miss them so much. My brother, Jiansheng, also called. It's great to really hear from him. (:






























The now 16-year-old me. (:

Like almost everyday, we always start the day camwhoring. Well, that's what we love to do, and we do it the best. :D
























Karlynn came to SIS to get some of her stuff so we snapped a picture with me. She's going to Canada for good. :(

And the very, very perasan Sean. Look at what his shirt says! :D

























Isaac. Cute cute :)































Sean with me and Amanda. We camwhored throughout the whole study period which was about 1 hour 15 mins.

























Sean's idea. But Amanda did it before XD



























Fitting all of us inside this picture!
























I like this picture a lot!















































After lunch, Sean was apologizing for not being able to celebrate my birthday and I was like oh that's okay. It was weird and embarrassing! >.< >I didnt even know they had the time to help me celebrate!

























Haha. Thanks to them for getting me this cute bear jelly cake. It was really delicious.
These are some of the people that were waiting for me inside the room when Amanda and Sean brought me in.

























Making a wish and cutting the cake. I spent some time thinking where to cut cause ..well. *INSIDE JOKE* XD






































































































































My poor jelly cake. :(



























This is the VERY CUTEEEE puppy/ dog pencil box that Syafiqah got me!





























































Because of all these people, I get to have a happy birthday celebration even if my family wasnt there. (: Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Haha and of course a very very very big thank you to Amanda for getting the cake last night, therefore causing you not being able to study for the P.E. test this morning. (: You're a greatttt friend!

























The rest of the day was great, too. Miss Rani also told me happy birthday and I also gave her 3 pieces of the jelly cake. (:

Science class is the last class that we have everyday. So right before class was dismissed, the person in charged of the administration in our school announced - ANNOUNCED - to the whole school through the loud speaker that it was my birthday. She even mentioned my name! LOL. It was kinda embarrassing but it was soooo cute that she did that.

Turned out, Mr Owen was the one who told her to announced my birthday to the school -.-
Haha. Great teacher, that Owen. :D

ANDDD! THE BEST GIFT EVER.


My parents actually ordered two cakes for me! All the way from Sabah and she did this! OMG. I didnt know this at all. (: I love you mummy and papa, I know you guys are reading this. I love you guys so much! (: So much so much so much that it's amazing. (:

And of course, a very big thank you to all the people who wished me Happy Birthday. It's great to know that you guys remember. (: I love all of you. :)

Yay..I'm finally 16. This is great. This is the first birthday that I've celebrate without my family around. So it's good to know that I have really great friends here, too. <3

No comments: