Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh gosh. I can't believe how terrible my muscles are aching now. :( Arms and stomach muscle hurt, now I cant really laugh a lot. But it's all because of P.E. and the fitness tests we are having these two to three days. Today we had a harder test because it requires running back and forth in front of half the class and only stopping when you can't go on anymore. I got a level 4.1 which means I ran about -- well more than 6 times. x) But Sean beat the record with a Level 9 something.

Skytrekx is just two days away too (: I've told Sean and Isaac to go last this time. hehe (: They sure like to laugh when they think of our trip to Skytrekx last time. :(

All the other classes are just as fun as they always were and for Science we had a small test on food chains and I got almost all right. I won't do so much typing here so I'll just post some pictures like how I promised to. These pictures are from yesterday and today. (: Enjoy!



YESTERDAYS.






















My group in BM class
























Our poster (:









































BM is fun! :D




























The very perasan Sean.























Depressed, Lost, and Doesnt Care. XD










































Ms Collins demonstrating what we had to do for our fitness tests.























And we watch! :D

TODAYS








































No one really did all the Science homework we were given yesterday so we did it all together in the morning since we had study period. (: This is the happy and random and fun group!























EMOING.















































Nadira.

AND FINALLY.






















Probably one of the first pictures I took with Amanda alone. Excluding Sean's eye at the back. hehe. :)

No comments: